Thursday, October 30, 2008

Trick or Treat!

Hey all! We have had another relatively normal week. We are all back in the swing of things after mine and Ruby's trip back to Ohio. Ruby is having to get used to daycare again though! She was definitely not pleased the first few days that I dropped her off, but today and yesterday she just got down and played right away without crying and screaming when I left. That makes for a much happier start to our days. I always feel awful walking out on her when she's crying!!! Mike...once again!...got out of taking Ruby for another shot this week! She had to go get the other half of her flu vaccine, and as soon as she hit the crinkly paper on the exam table she just lost it. You could almost see all of the memories of the doctor's office come flooding back to her. I made sure the schedule her next check up at a time when daddy can be present! :)
Not a whole lot is happening here though. One of our cars broke down yesterday...what's new?! The drama of life never stops happening at our house! haha So Mike is walking to work for a few days until we go buy a new battery for the car. And don't worry...before you feel too bad....he just has to walk across the street to get to work.
As far as school goes...I have another exam and quiz tomorrow (Nutrition and A&P) and today in my Drawing class I matted my work for a student art exhibit that begins next week. Pretty exciting! I did a graphite drawing of a picture that Mike took of Ruby's feet on the day she was born. I will have to remember to take a picture of it and post it on Flickr. It turned out awesome and I can't wait to bring it home and hang it up. Other than that, nothing is really happening here.
I did post some pictures from Ruby's first trick-or-treat on Flickr (she dressed up as Snow White this year). She gets to dress up for school tomorrow for a parade at her daycare and then we are heading over to Hutchinson (to meet up w/ Mike's family) so all three girls can go trick-or-treating. Ruby gets to rake Mommy and Daddy in some candy!!! :)
Hope all is well with everyone else! We miss you all!
Love,
Mike, Al, and Ruby

No comments: